Showing results for: [ Image Processing ]
The DCM software is a Microsoft Windows™-based application for 3D microstructure characterization, modelling and visualization. It include the following functionalities:
• Generate digital 3D represen... moretation of material compositional phases in a sample using the data-constrained modelling methodology and X-ray CT data, even for the cases that there are partial volumes of multiple phases in the same image voxel;
• Visual presentation of 3D volumetric data. The visualization is compatible with various display devices, including stereo 3D monitors;
• Exporting 3D data in various formats, including the web-friendly Web3D format for interactive 3D online view, animation, serial sectional slices, etc.;
• Functionality of the software can be extended by adding plug-in modules to perform virtually unlimited 3D modelling. A set of C++ programming API is included for user convenience.
The DcmLite can be downloaded for evaluation. Please feel free to contact us if you would be interested in acquiring a DCM software user licence, R&D collaboration, commercial exploitation, or knowing more about DCM. The DCM website is at http://research.csiro.au/dcm.
Non-destructive quality evaluation of additive-manufactured components - Data-constrained modelling - Published 14 Nov 2020
Code to normalise Amyloid PET images processed through the SPM8 pipeline to the Centiloid scale using non-negative matrix factorization
Legacy data - - Published 12 Oct 2020
High dynamic range (HDR) 360 degree sky colour images taken every ten seconds (resolution 648 x 486 pixels) and every minute (resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels) from two cameras in Canberra.
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 30 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 28 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 26 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 25 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 24 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 23 Apr 2020
Legacy data - Sky Image Collection - Published 13 Mar 2020
1. Multi-spectral super-resolution dataset (extension to PIRM2018 multi-spectral super-resolution challenge dataset).
The dataset includes
- 272 training stereo registered multi-spectral RGB image pai... morers including the original RGB mosaic images.
- 970 raw multi-spectral images. These need to be downsampled (x2 or x3 etc.) to create low-resolution images for training a CNN for the task of super-resolution.
- 50 test images.
2. Dataset for simultaneous colour-prediction and super-resolution.
This dataset includes:
- 250 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for training
- 25 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for validation
- 21 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for testing.less
AIM FSP_TB07_WP05: Optical sensing for marine environments - - Published 10 Jan 2020
We introduce a synthetic dataset for evaluating non-rigid 3D human reconstruction based on conventional RGB-D cameras. The dataset consist of seven motion sequences of different actions of a single hu... moreman model. For each motion sequence per-frame ground truth geometry of the human model and ground truth skeleton are given. The dataset also contains skinning weights of the human model. Detailed documentation js available in the https://research.csiro.au/robotics/our-work/databases/synthetic-human-model-dataset/less
Legacy data - - Published 24 Jan 2019
Lansdown pasture photograph series - nadir-pointing cameras on two separate 2.8m x 2.0m plots.
Series of digital photographs of pasture captured by two digital cameras 2.5 m above the ground in a dow... morenward-pointing position. Camera field of view approximately 2.8m x 2.0m at ground level. Images captured at 30 minute intervals from 2011-09-07 to 2013-08-10.
Cameras were Pentax Optio WG-1 digital cameras (13.8 megapixels). Images saved in JPG format.
Node 1081 (fenced): Lon. 146.85058, Lat. -19.66143
Node 1080 (unfenced): Lon. 146.85090, Lat. -19.66113
Distance between nodes approx. 50m.less
CLOSED-Application real-time sensor net - A pilot project combining multispectral proximal sensors and digital cameras for monitoring tropical pastures - Published 19 Jun 2018
These data sets have been simulated to appear similar to natural real world data sets, but with known characteristics. In particular, the number of endmembers is known. The data are stored in Matlab f... moreormat and further compressed as a zip file. The name of each data set has the format "name_subnwv_simnems.mat.zip", where
"name" is a shorthand name for the corresponding real world data set;
"nwv" is the number of wavelengths/bands in the simulated data set; and
"nems" is the number of endmembers used in the simulated data set.
In addition, the Mt. Isa data set, which does not cover the full rectangle, has associated with it a binary mask, "mtisa_mask.mat.zip", over which any analysis should be applied.less
Legacy data - Simulation results - Published 27 Jul 2016
Mirorr is a command-line based software for 3D medical image registration. Further information can be found online at http://aehrc.github.io/Mirorr/
Cloud based thoracic and pelvic MRI anal - Medical image registration - Published 22 Apr 2015
A documented, extendable software library for developing kinetic analysis applications which are used to examine dynamic Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) images.... more
In addition, a multithreaded, application (koala) which supports multiple kinetic models is supplied, along with Matlab(TM) wrappers for various functions such as simulating time activity curves and optimising kinetic model parameters.less
1057.2 FDOPA Imaging-Cancer CouncilQldIK - Analysis and modelling of large dynamic medical images - Published 09 Sep 2014