Showing results for: [ CLSD PCCSAP 3.3.1 CMIP5 Model Evaluation ]
Processed global climate model outputs and derived analysis from ‘historical’ and RCP simulations from CMIP5 models. A set of up to 26 models were used for all PACCSAP reporting, but some other models... more are now processed as well as part of the NRM and ACCSP projects.
Datasets are complete time series as well averages for 1986-2005, 2020-2039, 2040-2059, 2060-2079 and 2080-2099.
Derived variables are:
• Climatologies for each period
• Changes between periods (absolute and %)
• Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (ETCCDI) extremes indices (e.g. annual maximums)
• Average recurrence interval (ARI) calculations of 1-year, 2-year, 5-year, 10-year, 20-year, 50-year and 100-year events fro rainfall and temperature extremes
• Standardised precipitation index (SPI) of meteorological drought
• Area-average means and changes for each partner nation and each NRM cluster region for all fieldsless
CLSD PCCSAP 3.3.1 CMIP5 Model Evaluation - Climate model evaluation - Published 14 Jun 2019