Showing results for: [ CLSD 4.1 PACCSAP-SLR Projections ]
Sea level projections based on the CMIP5 climate models and the IPCC AR5 under 4 RCP scenarios for the western tropical Pacific. The data are presented in annual time steps between 2006 and 2090.
At... moretributes recorded:
- Latitude & Longitude (0.5 degree resolution);
- Sea level change projection - lower bound (5%), metres;
- Sea level change projection, metres;
- Sea level change projection - upper bound (95%), metres;
- Sea level change projection uncertainty, metres.
Total size: 149MB.
Format: NetCDF. less
CLSD 4.1 PACCSAP-SLR Projections - Sea-level rise - Published 01 May 2015
Historical sea level reconstruction by merging tide gauge measurements with altimeter measurements, presented in monthly time steps between January 1950 and December 2009.
- Lat... moreitude & Longitude (1 degree resolution);
- Year, month;
- Number of gauges at each time step;
- Global Mean Sea Level error (mm);
- Sea Surface Height (mm).
Notes: no IB correction, Mitrovica GIA, seasonal signal removed.less
CLSD 4.1 PACCSAP-SLR Projections - Sea-level rise - Published 30 Mar 2015