Showing results for: [ Super-resolution ]
1. Multi-spectral super-resolution dataset (extension to PIRM2018 multi-spectral super-resolution challenge dataset).
The dataset includes
- 272 training stereo registered multi-spectral RGB image pai... morers including the original RGB mosaic images.
- 970 raw multi-spectral images. These need to be downsampled (x2 or x3 etc.) to create low-resolution images for training a CNN for the task of super-resolution.
- 50 test images.
2. Dataset for simultaneous colour-prediction and super-resolution.
This dataset includes:
- 250 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for training
- 25 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for validation
- 21 registered stereo multi-spectral/RGB image pairs for testing.less
AIM FSP_TB07_WP05: Optical sensing for marine environments - - Published 10 Jan 2020