Showing results for: [ NRM ]
Historic and future 20-year climatologies of CMIP5 data on native model grid for annual, seasonal and monthly seasons. Up to 40 models from the CMIP5 archive are available.
Historic: ... more
2015-2034, 2020-2039, 2025-2044
2030-2049, 2035-2054, 2040-2059
2045-2064, 2050-2069, 2055-2074
2060-2079, 2065-2084, 2070-2089
2075-2094, 2080- 2099
historical, rcp26, rcp45, rcp60, rcp85
Seasonal (DJF, MAM, JJA, SON)
6-month seasons (NDJFMA, MJJASO)
Surface Temperature, Rainfall, Wind Speed, Solar Radiation,
Maximum Surface Temperature, Minimum Surface Temperature,
Drought, Extreme Rainfall (1-in20 Year), Evapotransporation
CLSD PCCSAP Climate Futures V2 - CMIP 5 model archive - Published 14 Jun 2019
Processed global climate model outputs and derived analysis from ‘historical’ and RCP simulations from CMIP5 models. A set of up to 26 models were used for all PACCSAP reporting, but some other models... more are now processed as well as part of the NRM and ACCSP projects.
Datasets are complete time series as well averages for 1986-2005, 2020-2039, 2040-2059, 2060-2079 and 2080-2099.
Derived variables are:
• Climatologies for each period
• Changes between periods (absolute and %)
• Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (ETCCDI) extremes indices (e.g. annual maximums)
• Average recurrence interval (ARI) calculations of 1-year, 2-year, 5-year, 10-year, 20-year, 50-year and 100-year events fro rainfall and temperature extremes
• Standardised precipitation index (SPI) of meteorological drought
• Area-average means and changes for each partner nation and each NRM cluster region for all fieldsless
CLSD PCCSAP 3.3.1 CMIP5 Model Evaluation - Climate model evaluation - Published 14 Jun 2019
This data pack contains sample information, geochemistry, mineralogy, and petrophysical data collected during CSIRO's Uncover Cloncurry project. This project examined mineral deposits in the Cloncurry... more District of NW Queensland.less
Cloncurry Mineral Systems - Uncover Cloncurry - Published 19 Oct 2016
Statistically downscaled simulations of daily weather variables for station networks within South Australian Natural Resource Management regions for present and future (projected) climate conditions.
1212.1 Goyder Climate - Task 3 - Statistically downscaled simulations - Published 13 Nov 2014