Showing results for: [ ACCSP ]
Processed global climate model outputs and derived analysis from ‘historical’ and RCP simulations from CMIP5 models. A set of up to 26 models were used for all PACCSAP reporting, but some other models... more are now processed as well as part of the NRM and ACCSP projects.
Datasets are complete time series as well averages for 1986-2005, 2020-2039, 2040-2059, 2060-2079 and 2080-2099.
Derived variables are:
• Climatologies for each period
• Changes between periods (absolute and %)
• Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (ETCCDI) extremes indices (e.g. annual maximums)
• Average recurrence interval (ARI) calculations of 1-year, 2-year, 5-year, 10-year, 20-year, 50-year and 100-year events fro rainfall and temperature extremes
• Standardised precipitation index (SPI) of meteorological drought
• Area-average means and changes for each partner nation and each NRM cluster region for all fieldsless
CLSD PCCSAP 3.3.1 CMIP5 Model Evaluation - Climate model evaluation - Published 14 Jun 2019
Historic and future 20-year climatologies of CMIP5 data on native model grid for annual, seasonal and monthly seasons. Up to 40 models from the CMIP5 archive are available.
Historic: ... more
2015-2034, 2020-2039, 2025-2044
2030-2049, 2035-2054, 2040-2059
2045-2064, 2050-2069, 2055-2074
2060-2079, 2065-2084, 2070-2089
2075-2094, 2080- 2099
historical, rcp26, rcp45, rcp60, rcp85
Seasonal (DJF, MAM, JJA, SON)
6-month seasons (NDJFMA, MJJASO)
Surface Temperature, Rainfall, Wind Speed, Solar Radiation,
Maximum Surface Temperature, Minimum Surface Temperature,
Drought, Extreme Rainfall (1-in20 Year), Evapotransporation
CLSD PCCSAP Climate Futures V2 - CMIP 5 model archive - Published 14 Jun 2019
This file contains the monthly Global Mean Sea Level (GMSL) time series as described in Church and White (2011).
3.3 ACCSP-SL change, storm surge - ACCSP - Published 13 Dec 2016
This file contains the monthly Global Mean Sea Level (GMSL) time series as shown on figure 2 of Church and White (2006). The sea level was reconstructed as described in Church et al (2004).
3.3 ACCSP-SL change, storm surge - details - Published 13 Dec 2016