Click here to view this collection in the new DAP user interface
Example workflows for use with Workspace in modelling and simulation applications
Example workflows for MATCOM paper "Workspace: a workflow platform for supporting development and deployment of modelling and simulation " (2019).
The workflows are:
1. Hello, Workspace! - hello.wsx
2. Introducing data input and output - datainputoutput.wsx, plotsample.csv
3. Flow control and loops - loop.wsx
4. Executing an embedded scr... moreipt - ecmascript.wsx, pythonscript.wsx
5. Controlling path update - pathcontrol.wsx
6. Nested workflows - log.wsx, useexternalworkflow.wsx less
14 Feb 2019
software development platform
These workflows were produced using Workspace editor, version 5.4.2 (13545), Visual Studio 2017 (1914) [64 bit]
Paul W. Cleary, David Thomas, Lachlan Hetherton, Matt Bolger, James E. Hilton and Damien Watkins
CSIRO Data Licence
Cleary, Paul; Thomas, David; Hetherton, Lachlan; Bolger, Matt; Hilton, James; Watkins, Damien (2019): Example workflows for use with Workspace in modelling and simulation applications. v1. CSIRO. Data Collection.
All Rights (including copyright) CSIRO 2019.
The metadata and files (if any) are available to the public.
Industrial Transformation and Situational Awareness
Workspace is a powerful software platform designed to address two specific user scenarios:
1) Scientists who want to create and share scientific workflows in one coherent, simple environment where much of the “heavy lifting” has already been developed and proven over a number of years
2) Developers who want to make their software available as comm... moreercial products, plugins or components that can be freely mixed with capabilities from collaborators less
Workspace version 5.4.2
Patch release of 5.4 branch.